What is Vaporization?
Vaporization heats up the material only to the temperature most effective for gently releasing the pure flavor and active elements. In this optimal condition there is no burning and there is no carcinogens, only pure essence and flavor in the form of a vapor.
How Do I Register My Warranty?
Registering the warranty for your new Vapir Vaporizer is EASY! Go to www.vapir.com/warranty and completely fill out the form on this page, it will ask you to upload a copy of your receipt of purchase.
I Ordered My Products, Where Are They?
You can easily track your items by logging into your Vapir.com personal account – you would have created this when you placed the order. If you decided not to create a log-in name and password at the time of your purchase, you can contact email@example.com and provide your full name and address to request the tracking number information.
Also, if you provided a valid email address at the time of your order, you will be sent an email with the tracking information automatically once your purchases have been packed.
How Do I Change My Shipping Address if it is Different than My Billing Address?
For security purposes we do not allow you to change your shipping address directly on our website, we only ship to the billing address. If you attempt to use an alternate address as your billing address, the credit card transaction will be declined. If you do need to ship to an alternative address, we can help you out. You need to:
- Scan or take a digital photograph (you can use your smartphone) and email the front and back of your credit card and the front of your valid state issued ID (i.e., driver’s license, ID card, etc.) along with what you want to order, your full name, phone number, billing address and shipping address.
- You can contact your bank and add your shipping address temporarily to your account and thus process your order online with your shipping address.
- You can pay online with PayPal.com and change your shipping address in PayPal while making sure the address listed in your PayPal payment to Vapir matches the address listed on your order.
Can I Get a Replacement Instruction Manual for My Vapir?
All of Vapi product manuals are available for free online, to view or download a manual please follow the below link:
Can You Send Me a Product Catalog?
Absolutely! We would be delighted to send you the product catalog. Just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address. Vapir will send you out a brochure with all of our product information. In the meantime, please feel free to browse our website for more product and pricing information.
What is the Minimum and Maximum Temperature for Vapir Vaporizers?
All of our Vapir Digital Vaporizers have a minimum temperate of 200° F and a maximum temperature of 400° F. You can manipulate the Vapir Vaporizer to go slightly above 400° F by letting the vaporizer heat up with the herb drawer pulled out. That way, once the desired temperature of 400° F is reached, you can then put the herb drawer back inside. You will notice the temperature will spike slightly above 400° F.
I Lost a Part to My Vapir Digital Vaporizer?
You can view all available accessories and parts for Vapir Vaporizers by clicking the link below:
If you do not see the part you are looking for on this page please contact email@example.com and describe which Vapir Digital Vaporizer you have and which part you are looking for, we will do everything we can to assist you.
How do I Clean My Vapir Digital Vaporizer?
There are a couple of options you can use to clean Vapir Digital Vaporizer. First, you can use a can of compressed air to spray in those places that are hard to reach. You can also squirt into the fan to loosen any debris from the unit. Also, you can use a simple Q-tip lightly moistened with Rubbing Alcohol. Lightly moisten the Q-tip while being careful not to over-moisten to avoid any liquid leeching into the unit and causing damage to the electronic parts. Be careful while using any liquids with your Vapir Vaporizer as any damage to electronic parts due to liquids will void any warranty on your product. Rub the lightly moistened Q-tip on any soiled areas to clean the device, this should help you clean your unit.
Is There Any Plastic Made in Your Vaporizers?
First let me put your mind at ease and specifically state that there is nothing to worry about. All of our products are made of high grade heat-resistant material. According to MSDS (Material Safety Date Sheet) Vapir Vaporizers do not release any VOC, even at the highest operating temperature. We do not use glue in the Vapir Oxygen Vaporizer, rather a high temperature medical grade epoxy to secure craftsmanship. The actual NO2 and Oxygen unit casing is a high-temperature Nylon-Fiberglass compound. The unit is designed to operate within this high temperature range of up to and including 400 degrees Fahrenheit, this is why you can hold the unit in your hand even at these high temperatures and feel very little – to no heat. The Herb Chamber is made out of brass and produces a very clean heat, hence there are no VOC’s given off by the NO2 or Oxygen unit at any time.
Furthermore, Vapir is committed to continuous testing of all our products for quality control and to ensure that we deliver the highest quality and safest products possible to our clients. As you can see, we take the high quality of our product very seriously. Therefore, you need not worry.
I Would Like to Get a Power Inverter for My Vapir Digital Vaporizer and Need To Know What The Wattage Is On The Unit?
The Vapir ONE Digital Vaporizer has a 100 Watt minimum for any voltage converter. The Oxygen Mini and Classic Corded/Cordless Vapir Vaporizers are fit for universal voltage. Therefore, you will only need a plug adaptor for these products – both of these products 18 Watts minimum.
What if My Vaporizer is not Working Properly?
Please call us Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST – you can reach us TOLL FREE 800.841.1022. If you cannot call, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do You Ship Overseas?
Vapir has worldwide distribution with an ability to ship our digital vaporizers and digital vaporizer accessories worldwide. If you have specific questions about shipping times and prices, please email email@example.com with your full address and what you are planning on ordering, so that we can provide you with an accurate quote.
How Long Does the Vapor Last in the Inflation Bag?
Although it is recommended that vapor is best used right away, you can in fact cap off the bag and store it for later usage. The vapor will degrade with time and not have the same flavor or essence, so the sooner you use it the better.
I’m Not Sure How to use My Unit and Need a Demonstration?
If you are new to vaporizing, I would suggest the following steps in order to use the vaporizer most effectively and efficiently. First, patience is key because vaporizing is completely different than smoking, so it will take time for your body (both mentally and physically) and your lungs to adjust to the difference…so be patient.
*IF YOU HAVE THE VAPIR ONE OR VAPORMATIC, MAKE SURE THE FAN IS IN THE HIGH POSITION PRIOR TO TURNING YOUR UNIT ON. ONCE THE FAN IS IN HIGH POSITION, YOU CAN THEN TURN THE UNIT ON. ONCE YOU HEAR THE FAN ENGAGE, YOU CAN THEN TURN IT DOWN TO LOW. YOU SHOULD DO THIS EVERY TIME BEFORE TURNING THE UNIT ON – FAILURE TO TURN THE FAN ON HIGH PRIOR TO TURNING THE UNIT ON WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY.
FOR VAPIR ONE:
- Pull the herb drawer out and set the temperature to 350-365° degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the Vapir Digital Vaporizer is heating up, make sure to grind up your tobacco/herbs as finely as possible (this is very important to ensure the hot air will pass through the tobacco/herbs evenly and effectively so as to fully extract all the flavors and essences).
- Once you have ground your tobacco/herbs very finely, make sure to fill the herb disk only ½ or less – DO NOT OVER FILL THE HERB DISK (this is also very important to ensure the hot air will pass through the tobacco/herbs evenly and effectively so as to fully extract all the flavors and essences)
- Put the Herb Disk into the Herb Drawer.
- Once the 350-365° Degrees Fahrenheit temperature has been reached, insert the Herb Drawer into the Vapir and inhale very deeply
- Once you have fully inhaled, hold your breath for maximum benefit. While doing so, pull the Herb Drawer out of the Vapir so as to not waste any vapor
- Exhale and repeat steps 5 and 6
FOR NO2 and OXYGEN MINI DIGITAL VAPORIZERS:
- Turn the unit on and set the temperature to 350-365 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the Vapir is heating up, make sure to grind up your tobacco/herbs as finely as possible (this is very important to ensure the hot air will pass through the tobacco/herbs evenly and effectively so as to fully extract all the flavors and essences).
- Once the 350-365° Degrees Fahrenheit temperature has been reached, remove the top of the unit and insert the finely ground herbs into the unit, making sure not to overfill the herb chamber (it should only be ½ full or less).
- Inhale very deeply and hold your breath and repeat until the flavor dissipates.
I Would Like to Buy Your Products from a Local Store – Do You Have a Listing for Any Local Vapir Vendors?
We do have many local stores which carry our products throughout the world; however, we do not have a list available of any specific stores in specific locales. Alternatively, you could order from us directly as we do accept many forms of payments including: Cashier’s check/money orders, personal check, credit card or Pay Pal. To order from us you can order from the website directly, or you can call us TOLL FREE at 800.841.1022.
The second option would be to use a web search engine (such as: Google, AltaVista, Yahoo, etc.) and type in the word VAPIR along with your zip code. This should yield results within your local area of stores that may carry our line of products.
Does the Vapir Vaporizer Come With a Warranty if Purchased Elsewhere?
All Vapir Digital Vaporizers purchased from authorized re-sellers come with a full Manufacture’s Warranty.
To view all Vapir Vaporizer’s standard warranties: https://www.vapir.com/support/warranties-and-total-care-plan
You can register your warranty here: https://www.vapir.com/support/warranty-registration
Can I Buy an Extended Warranty for My Vapir Digital Vaporizer?
Go here for more information on our extended warranties: https://www.vapir.com/support/warranties-and-total-care-plan